Recommended ways of ordering readers for your class:
Grade 1 and 2
You will need to order enough copies of each title so that learners can all begin at the correct level. For example,
- If you have 40 children in your Grade 1 class and you are reading in isiZulu, then you only need to purchase four copies of each 1-star title to have enough readers for everyone to begin, as there are ten titles at this level.
- However, if you have 40 children in your Grade 1 class and you are reading in Sesotho, then you will need to purchase five copies of each 1-star title to have enough, as there are only eight titles at this level.
Please refer to the back covers of the readers to see exactly how many titles there are at each star level so you are able to calculate numbers in accordance with the needs of your class.
The Grade 3 series is currently available in four languages, namely isiXhosa, isiZulu, Sepedi and Setswana. Learners are required to read two readers per term. To ensure that there are enough copies available for all learners to have access to the right resource, the following quantities are recommended as a guide:
- PACK A: 30 learners: 15 copies x 8 readers = 120 readers plus one Model Answers Book = R4,905.00
- PACK B: 40 learners: 20 copies x 8 readers = 160 readers plus one Model Answers Book = R6,165.00
- PACK C: 50 learners: 25 copies x 8 readers = 200 readers plus one Model Answers Book = R7,265.00
For further advice on additional learner/class numbers please contact us.
Download and complete the attached order forms and customer information form. Email completed order forms and customer information form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fax to 011 481 4955.
Grade 1 and 2
Customer information form
Download the customer form, complete and attach to your order forms.
Please contact Molteno for information regarding delivery charges and for any further enquiries: Tel: 011-484-6245 Fax: 011-481-4955 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.